RM5000 Business Digitalization Grant for Malaysia SMEs
Digitalize your Quality Management System ISO 9001 or any ISO standards today with the government Business Digitalisation Grant for SMEs and micro SMEs up to RM5,000 for purchase or subscription of NIIX ISO Document Control Software.
The current pandemic has triggered lots of SMEs the importance of digitalize their business operation. Wait No More. Grab the opportunity to digitalize your business today. First come first served. Limited to the first 100,000 SMEs.
Automate Quality Management System Document Control
NIIX ISO Document Control software automated workflow includes document creation, review and approval, publishing, revise, revision control, obsolete document archiving, document change record, document master list, document cross-reference, notification on pending task, etc. It simplifies documentation control for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, ISO 22001, ISO 45001 and any ISO standards.
Well Recognized & Accepted by Certification Body for ISO Audit
Just imagine all your QMS documents, quality manual, procedures, work instructions, records, etc are safely archived and right at your fingertips. Most important, it’s ISO certification compliance.
Transforming To Smart QMS & Be ISO Audit Ready
Say farewell to papers and manual tasks. Say hello to automated QMS processes. Enables people to work faster, collaborate better and smarter. Save resources and money.
Benefits Of Digitalizing Your QMS
- ISO audit compliance
- Automated revision & obsolete control
- Task notification & reminder
- Document review & approval anywhere
- Document at fingertips & secure
- Remote working & remote monitoring
- Tablet & mobile friendly
- Affordable & cost effective
- Collaboration made easy
- Cloud storage workspace
Eligibility of Grant Application
- Available to SME registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- At least 60% owned by Malaysian.
- Has been in operation for at least six (6) months.
- Has minimum average annual sales turnover of RM50,000.00
Simple Required Documents
- Completed SME Digitalization Initiative Application Form.
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Proprietor(s) whichever is applicable.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49, and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Latest audited financial statements or bank statement for the latest two (2) months.
6 Easy Steps Grant Application
NIIX will assist you for the documentation checking & verification before submitting for approval.
SME contacts and appoints NIIX for digitalization services.
SME completes and submits application form with the required documents to NIIX.
NIIX reviews and submits application form to BSN.
BSN processes application (TAT: 15 Working Days).
SME makes payment to NIIX upon application approval.
BSN disburses the remaining balance amount to NIIX.